Popular Posts

Zara, Spain, Day Three. Zac Efron.

We went shopping in Barcelona yesterday. Oh we worked, make no mistake. But also some shopping. It is very clear why the good folks from Zara wanted us to come to this amazing city. Inspirational indeed. And I popped into Miu Miu. It is just next to our hotel, so how can you blame me? And there I met and fell in love with a bag. It was instant. And yet. At R9000, probs not going to happen. I even tried to post an image for you, but they wouldn't even let me have that. Buggers.
And so to cheer myself up, let me post a picture of Zac Efron taken earlier in the week. In Paris. Just before he headed to Barcelona. To my very hotel. Into the lift that I was in. For reals. We chatted. It was awkward. And his mate did most of the chatting. But still. It was a thrill. Happy Zac Efron day.

No comments:

Post a Comment