Popular Posts

Elle's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute: Best Dressed

I love a red carpet. You know that. I have no shame. Never met a red carpet that I haven't wanted to divide into best and worst dressed. And so it shall be for the incredible turn out last night at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles for the 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute. Let us begin with the goodies. And considering the women that attended this shindig, I gotta say, this is slim pickings.
I mean, with the best will in the world, I think it is hard to look shitty when you have money, stylists and the very latest fashion to choose from. But somehow, many of my fave women managed just that last night. These ones got it right, however.
Katherine Heigl. Blow me down with a feather. From frumpy to fine. This is an awesome dress. Colour me surprised. Not sure why it works. But it does, right?
How I love colour. Not sure who this lady is - Cobie Smulders - but I super love that yellow dress. And paired with a red lip and leopard print shoes? Bingo. Love.
And as for the ever classy Laura Dern. A tall drink of elegant water that one. And that necklace rocks. My pick of the three? That would be Cobie the mystery lady, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment