Popular Posts

Katy Perry in the Pink in Giambattista Valli

I have said several times that I like Katy Perry with the pink hair. I also like it when I see how cute she is with her mother-in-law. You know, Russell Brand's mum. Now here is a woman who obviously knows how to take a joke. Anyhoodle. Katy and Mrs Brand went out to the theatre and Katy wore pink. With her pink hair. And topped it off with a pink coat. As you do.
So let's break this down.
I love the Giambattista Valli cape-dress. And I think it looks awesome on Katy.
I love that she is wearing sheer tights. Well I hate them, but I get that it is all zeitgeist due to the other Kate. Middleton. Duchess. You know. So I love it.
The hair is growing out - and at the same time, I am going off it. I don't like that weird 'alice band' stripe of regrowth.
But, and this may surprise you, I do actually like the pink on pink action. On Katy, the pink coat looks super cute with the pink dress.
So in fact, I like everything except the pink hair. Oh how contrary one little fashionista can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment