Popular Posts

Joely Richardson in Marchesa

I grew up thinking that Vanessa Redgrave was the very model of a fine British woman to look up to. Fiercely intelligent. Intriguingly beautiful. Prodigiously talented. Politically active. But it isn't just her. The whole Redgrave/Richardson clan of women follow the same formula. And currently Joely Richardson, in promoting her Shakespeare movie Anonymous, is flying the flag for the family. In breathtaking black lace Marchesa. Beautiful.
Look, the woman did just as well - or even better a few nights ago in this incredible gown. I mean it is pretty tricky to choose between them. If I had to vote I would go for this one as my favorite. Do you prefer the Marchesa? Let me know.
Oh, and tell your daughters about this family. They are worth growing up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment