Popular Posts

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. I Called It Here First.

I just want to say that while the international pack of papps are going giddy over getting images of Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds hanging out together in what seems to be a new relationship, I had mused upon that very set of circumstances not even a year ago, here on the blog, when Ryan was in Cape Town and Blake flew into town at the same time. For just one night. I called it then. I did.
I am good at spotting these things. I have a sense about them. My grandmother's fault. And so, while I prefer to talk fashion, like this super awesome cool outfit Blake was seen wearing on the set of Gossip Girl yesterday, every now and again, I am going to say something about the celebs lives, and you had better take note! Just look at the two of them cozy as anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment