Popular Posts

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, in Beulah London

First of all let me say that not everyone liked this red dress by Beulah London that Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, wore to the Child Bereavement Charity event held at St James' Palace last Friday. But let me point out the following:
1. It is an on-trend 70s silhouette;
2. It features a plunging (for royalty) neckline, which is right up to date for red carpet events;
3. She looks ridiculously happy, as ever, when hanging out with her hubby.
And for those reasons alone, I say 'well played, lady'.
I will let you in on a secret - my mate Cat Deeley wore this very same frock about six months ago for a TV show, which apparently was not a problem for Kate. Good girl.
Also, let's take a look at sister Pippa Middleton's latest red carpet frockage... Also a long red dress with a plunging neckline. Hmmmm. Now this gives me pause for thought. Although I have to say, I think Kate looks better. What do you think? Kate or P-Middy to take the red? Vote now.

No comments:

Post a Comment