Popular Posts

Girls in Chanel. Including Kate Bosworth, Cat Deeley and Elle Fanning.

Well I think that both Kate Bosworth and Cat Deeley would be more than happy to be called 'girls' and I really did mean it to be a friendly reference, seeing as Cat is a member of my fashion fantasy book club and all that, so we are quite tight.
But then I realized that there really were girls at the Chanel event in LA at the end of last week. Actual girls, you know, under 16 years old.
I'm not a fan of using very young girls to sell fashion to older ladies who can afford them. It all just smacks a bit of unachievable looks, a bit of child labour and a dollop of Lolita cliche, which is just off putting. But little Elle Fanning looked very cute and age appropriate in her Chanel outfit at the event. It was a school night so I do hope she got an early night...

No comments:

Post a Comment