Popular Posts

Calvin Klein Dinner: Freida Pinto, Natalia Vodianova and Lily Donaldson in Calvin Klein

I just think that Freida Pinto is the business when it comes to style. I want my small nieces to look at her and think, 'I want to dress like that pretty lady' and then I will know that they will be ok. Because she has class. You can't buy that, no matter how many reality TV shows you star in. No matter how many couture and designer dresses you wear. And never too short, or too tight, just right. The stylish Freida was attending the Calvin Klein dinner in honour of the new home of the London Design Museum last week. I can't wait to go to the new one. The old one was righteous. Brilliant.
Also at the dinner, and also dressed in CK, were models Natalia Vodianova and Lily Donaldson. Both looked nice - I really liked the short, white dress of Lily's - but neither could hold a candle to Freida. Don't you think? Or am I wrong? Let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment