Popular Posts

Looks I Loved This Weekend: Kirsten Dunst, Sienna Miller, Charlize Theron

OK, so I am cheating a bit. These three looks are not all technically from the weekend. But I did SEE them on the weekend, so that's what actually counts. So first, take a look at this gorgeous purple tunic dress on Kirsten Dunst. So simple. So perfect with the classic, flat, black ballet pumps. Lovely.
And then that pink and orange feathered number that Sienna Miller is wearing. It is by Matthew Williamson. And it is weird. But I think in a good way. I like the colour combination. The length is good and the peplum is fun. So what's not to like?
And then onse Charlene Theron. From Benoni. In Dior. Serious glamour and style. You can't touch this. Your favourite? I vote for Kirsten. Again. I know. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment