Popular Posts

Jessica Chastain for T Magazine

First, I think that Jessica Chastain is delightfully attractive, not least of all because of her bright red hair and porcelain skin. She is obviously a mighty fine actress too, although I haven't seen her in anything. I much prefer her fashion editorials. They are always colourful and high-contrast and she can work a runway look without ever looking like a model. I adore it.
This shoot for T Magazine, New York Time's style supplement, however is a bit different. It has a bit of forced fun about it. It is supposed to be 'candid' but doesn't really come off like that, so I haven't posted all the images. I don't want to spoil things.
Also it should be noted that those kitten heel mules are incredibly 90s. And not in a good way. Right? I mean, first of all, there should be more than one pair of shoes on a shoot of this calibre. And second, they don't fit. Use photoshop. And third, they are horrid little buggers really.
But, as ever with Jessica, I adore the colours and the prettiness of it all. And by tossing in some Michael Kors and Burberry Porsum, I am always going to be a bit happy.
Cass Bird was the photographer and Sara Moonves styled the story. Sara, a word on the shoes, get some others please. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment