Popular Posts

Jennifer Aniston Covers UK InStyle May 2012

Just when I thought I was over Jennifer Aniston and that she had quietly moved off into a life of domestic bliss and matching outfits with her boyfriend Justin Theroux (cousin of the hot-nerd Louis Theroux whom I worship and adore), she appears back on the cover of the UK InStyle for May 2012. And I subscribe to the UK InStyle so I am forced into reading it. And let's keep it real here dawgs, this is a snooze-fest of a cover, right? Almost as exciting as one of Jen's red carpet outfits.
And then I saw the images inside the mag and had to take it all back. I like these a lot. I mean a lot, a lot. Cool lighting. Attitude. Nice dresses. How very unexpected. I REALLY like these.
The interview is pretty much what you would expect - no feud with Angie, doesn't match outfits with boyfriend, blah, blah. But these pictures are lovely, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment