Popular Posts

Cameron Diaz Covers US InStyle in Valentino

Sigh. How I love Valentino. I especially love when people get all 'how frumpy' when the sex is in the desire for what you can't have. In the absence of skin. And the hip is in the shyness of it all. Don't they see that?
And it is definitely an interesting pairing, athletic, Californian sexy Cameron Diaz and the much more trend-averse Valentino dresses. I wasn't sure. And I definitely didn't expect US InStyle (pretty conservative as a publication) to show the fashion way. But they did in this winter white dress. I think it is phenomenal.
I don't even mind Cameron's weird hair cut in this story. I am not sure why she decided to go for what I call 'Constantia housewife' situation on her head. But it works much better when edged-up for the inside spread. Especially in black and white and Armani Prive-d all over.
Not as sure about this Atelier Versace option but over all it is a good job by photographer Liz Collins and stylist Samira Nasr.

No comments:

Post a Comment