Popular Posts

COLOUR: Gabrielle Union in Citrus Bill Blass. Twice.

Gabrielle Union sure is pretty. And she is probably a serviceable actress too - not my place to comment. But when it comes to her style, I find it is often hit and miss. Mostly nice, with a reservation. She struggles with fit for some reason. And she doesn't have a natural flair for accessorising. She usually sticks to something simple with clean lines and hopes for the best. But these two Bill Blass dresses that she wore as part of her promo tour for her new movie Think Like a Man, are so beautifully bright, that I decided to dedicate a whole day on the blog to bold colour.
And while it appears that Gabby likes a bit of colour in her off-duty looks too, she also looks delightful in this neutral toned Issa dress, so I thought that I would show you that as well.
So when it comes to Gabrielle are you guys in or out? And does she inspire you to colour like she does me? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment