Popular Posts

Florence Welch for Stylist.co.uk

Through some weird twists and turns of life I was I was having a look at the free fashion magazine from the UK, Stylist. They have a wonderful article on Florence Welch, who I know many of you enjoy as much as I. It happened to be at the same time as young Florence and her Machine were playing the Royal Albert Hall in aid of the Teenage Cancer Trust and Florence was wearing a delightful gold lace Naeem Khan wrap gown. Stunning. Obviously this was a sign I needed to share the images with you.
This story was shot by Frederike Helwig and styled by Alexandra Fullerton. Nice work people.


Outfits include Gucci, Antonio Berardi and Burberry Porsum, which shows us what Florence looks like in traditional African print fabrics. Cool.


Then there is Lanvin and Chanel - maybe my favourite of the outfits in this shoot this last one. I mean that silver velvet jacket is to die for. And then the story finishes up with an awesome paisley print Julien MacDonald suit. Perfectly pitched for the lady.
Which is your favourite look from the fiesta of Florence fashion? Pick now...

No comments:

Post a Comment