Popular Posts

Alexa Chung for Vera Moda Spring 2012

Yes, I know that I have posted on some of these images before here, but my fantasy book club mate Alexa Chung has just released even more new images of her spring campaign for Vera Moda.
Shot around her home in Hipsterville, New York - by which I mean Williamsburg of course - it is completely clear how Alexa's styling has directly impacted on this collection. Note the quirky detailing, the Peter Pan collars and polka dots. The so-unhip-they're-hip-hats. You don't have to look too far.
One of the things that Alexa always brings up when she is promoting her lines for Vera Moda, Superga and Madewell, is that when she was a model no one asked for her opinion and these days she gets to be involved. She gets to use her own creativity to promote the brand. Lucky brands is all I have to say about that. I mean, duh.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my insightful analysis of today. Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment