Popular Posts

Elle's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute: Worst Dressed

Oh dear. Some of my favourite ladies. Looking like this. Seriously. So glossy. So beautiful. And yet this is what they chose to wear. They stood in front of their mirror at home and thought, 'yup, this'll do.' Very disappointed. Let me explain.
Jennifer Aniston is 42 years old. Yes, she has a killer bod. But really? Boobs and legs? Not even a 25-year-old can get away with that. And let's not forget that it is also shiny. She just looks like she forgot her trousers. I've said it before and I'll say it again, have some dignity, woman!
Reece Witherspoon, lovely girl next door. I don't mind the exposed bra under the lacy top. In fact I quite like it. And I love the earrings. But the trouser length. Oh dear. She just comes off looking like a suburban housewife with the trouser leg too short. And not skinny enough. Which stylist was responsible for this, hmmmm??
Oh Elizabeth Olsen. Really? I looooove you so. And you are so cool. And smiley. Which is a rare combination. But a tent? That's what you thought would work for your night out. A silver tent? I despair. Your young boobies just look droopy and you look like you may weigh 300 pounds. So wrong. So sad. I cry.
Am I being to cruel? Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment