Popular Posts

Pippa Middleton Style Watch Episide 6

I am setting off on some travels today so from tomorrow, my blog posts will be rudimentary for about a week or so. I can highly recommend that you follow me on the twitter machine (@StyleGuideCT) if you would really like to keep up with my fashion adventures to Africa Fasion Week and Zara HQ in Spain. In the mean while I wanted to just check in with Pippa Middleton and see what she has been wearing lately and what we can conclude from the evolution of her style. I wish to note the following:
1. It appears that P-Middy is getting cooler. No tan tights yet. No matching of handbag and shoes. Booties. All big improvements. Well done.
2. Love that Temperley print scarf. Nice addition.
3. My book club mate Dannii Minogue designed that evening dress! It is Project D, her label.
4. Lost of Zara here. Clearly Pipps has been shopping. That first dress. The black one with the scarf. I am about to go and check out the rest of the collection next week in Spain. May come back looking like her.
5. What a super awesome way to wear plaid, Pipps! Add a heel and glossy mane of hair and you are in business. I would have done the top button up as well. But that's just me. Baby steps.
So all in all, a good episide. Improvements made, with the core gloss still firmly in place. Excellent.
Click on the pic to make it bigger for full analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment