Popular Posts

Evan Rachel Wood for Ides of March Premier in London


I have come to grow very fond of Evan Rachel Wood of late. I am so super glad she has got over her Manson issues and is growing into a fine young woman - and more importantly for superficial old me - a very stylish proponent of the 'theme-dressing' variety. You know how I identified (in something of a global scoop I am brazen enough to say) that Kate Middy likes to dress for the theme like military chic for an armed forces shindig? Well, ERW also likes to adopt a character for her red carpet appearances. Every one of which is considered and well defined. She has her androgynous look. Her sexy secretary vibe. Her Lolita persona. Her grande dame incarnation. And somehow she seems to pull them all off. Both as a fashion statement, and as some kind of experssion about herself. she doesn't do red carpet half way. Which I so appreciate.
For her appearance at the Ides of March premier in London last night, I am going to say that it wasn't her most successful outfit, although I do like the red shoes. But her photocall earlier in the day was a triumph. Bet at least half of you want that dress just as much as I do. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment