Popular Posts

Bill Clinton's Decade of Difference Concert: Jessica Alba in Dior, Rachel Zoe

I just can't help my poor, fragile, gullible female self. When it comes to Bill Clinton, I GET IT. He is uber charismatic and, even at 65, a silver fox of epic, statesman-like proportions. And to celebrate his birthday, he thew a charitable party and invited some of his foundation's biggest supporters. Like Bono. And Stevie Wonder. You know. The usual. Also attending his Decade of Difference Concert (the Clinton Foundation is now ten years old) was a cute looking Jessica Alba, dressed in Dior. I am not entirely convinced about this outfit as concert-appropriate, of course, but it is super cute and makes me love Dior again.
Also in attendance was Rachel Zoe. Looking even less like she is attending a concert. I mean she looks dazzling and beautiful, actually, but kinda for an awards ceremony rather than a dance-along gig. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment