Popular Posts

Amber Heard in Elie Saab, Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein

So I really didn't know who model and actress Amber Heard was. I hadn't watched Pineapple Express or Zombieland and the TV series she is in (something Playboy related) isn't on our screens. But I had heard (excuse the pun) that she was in the new Johnny Depp film, The Rum Diaries. And I will definitely be seeing that one.
In support of this, I am guessing, Amber has been out quite a lot this past week. And looking all kinds of brilliant, in my opinion. In fact, gang, if we didn't know her before, I am suggesting it is time to get to know her now. Just look at that array of finery. Starting from the left:
1. pure white Giorgio Armani
2. sexy red Elie Saab Resort
3. rasberry lace Dolce & Gabbana
4. baby pink Calvin Klein
Seriously? How incredible are these four distinct looks? I think she is amazing. I will be watching. And I will keep you all informed.
Click on the image to see it bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment