Popular Posts

SA Models Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo Meet for Lunch

As the fashion stalker that it appears I have turned into, I follow both of our leading South African model exports - Candice Swanapoel and Behati Prinsloo - on that twitter machine. Both girls walk for Victoria Secret, with Candice to take the opening honours at the show this year, it has been announced. Anyhoodle, I remember seeing on my twitter feed a few weeks ago that the two girls had met up for lunch over in the States, with both of them commenting on how lovely it was to see each other, bru.
Yesterday, my friends over at In The Fashion Loop, the Mr Price Blog, published this photo of the two girls, which I can only assume is from that exact meeting. I love how the girls have kept their own style, and yet have that unmistakable gloss of the international fashion jetsetter.
Another snippet of news I got off the twitter chats this morning is that Behati returned from her trip to Haiti with her bestie Coco Rocca, exhibited the images that she photographed while there, of the trip, and sold every last one of them to raise money for the charity. Props, lady. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment