Popular Posts

Sandra Bullock in Victoria Beckham

So my mate Victoria Beckham loves Sandra Bullock. She is one of VB's favourite actresses. Has been for years. So imagine her excitement when Sandra appeared in one of Vicky's SS12 dresses? I think it is adorable that VB still gets so excited when an A-lister wears her clothes. I mean, who else does? But it is super-cute.
Not as cute as little Louis though. Just look at that FACE. And those cute little boots. I die. While we are marvelling at the awesomeness of this moment, please can we also stop and admire Sandy's scarf (would be a wonderful addition to my wardrobe, now wouldn't it) and her sunnies. I believe that these are the same sunglasses that I have admired on Miranda Kerr and Jessica Biel. Clearly the ones to have this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment