Popular Posts

Ladies in Black: The Iron Lady Premier Best Dressed

Like everyone else it seemed last night, the best dressed ladies at The Iron Lady premier all wore little black dresses. It is hard to pick my favourite between Olivia Wilde's Dolce & Gabbana (worn brilliantly with leopard print pumps) or that gorgeous fit-n-flare number by Alaia that Leelee Sobieski wore. I think I am going to go with Olivia as I truely hate the those boots on Leelee - although I love the dress more. Ah, the vagaries of fashion.
Anne Hathaway also looked very nice. I say that with a personal reservation. I truely abhor the American habit of wearing sleeveless polonecks of any kind. And I hate it no less in a dress than in a top. It is a weird US affectation that no one else understands. But I do have to admit that Annie looked elegant and chic and so I am going ot overlook it this one and only time. you have been warned. Good. Now as you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment