Popular Posts

Kristen Wiig, Elegant on the Cover of Paper Magazine December 2011

I know not everyone is in agreement, but I LOVED the movie Bridesmaids. I laughed and laughed and clutched the arm of my friend and immediately skyped my best friend overseas afterwards to laugh about it some more. There were just too many familiar moments. And of course we all learned never to trust the new best friend. Anyway, it was the masterpiece of Kristen Wiig. She of the Saturday Night Live comedy juggernaut.
And so I came to be inordinantely fond of her too. Pretty, funny and she wore a killer dress to the Globes, so all in all a perfect fit.
This month she is on the cover of Paper Magazine. Looking so elegant and chic. I love the wider leg trouser on her and the natural hair. What a win. So blimmin pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment