Popular Posts

New Year's Eve Premier Best Dressed: Lea Michele, Katherine Heigel, Michelle Pfeiffer and Sofia Vergara

It is the movie we are most likely going to see on a plane going somewhere international, on DVD or possibly on a very hot day during the holidays when we crave a place to sit that is airconditioned. But see it, we will. Mostly against our better judgement. I speak of New Year's Eve, of course. The big movie that every known actor in Hollywood is in. Or they want to know why they weren't. It premiered on Tuesday night in Hollywood. And Lea Michele looked stunning in an on-trend low-v-neck pale dress by Valentino. Stunning.
Katherine Heigel was there also looking good. I struggle with her styling a bit as I think it dates her, but the black lace dress fits like a glove and looks amazing.
Can we just take a moment and look at Michelle Pfeiffer, resplendent in purple. She is 53 years old. Damn. That's all.
And then there is my best friend Sofia Vergara. (What do you mean she is not my best friend?? Why isn't she? She should be. It would be awesome. It's all I want for Christmas really. Please Santa.) Hot as chilli in her black lace corsetted dress with cut outs by (and I am guessing here) Dolce & Gabbana. But I bet I am right. Who was your favourite? Pick now...

No comments:

Post a Comment