Popular Posts

Charlize Theron in Stella McCartney, Balenciaga and Dior. Seriously.

Could it be possible that onse Charlize Theron doesn't look amazing in absolutely every single thing that she wears? Is it? Well, I am going to throw out there that the Stella McCartney monochrome dress is not a favourite for me. Not so much that Charlize looks rubbish, more that the dress is a bit off-ish. Having said that I j'adore the vampish Balenciaga look she had on this weekend, as well as the amazing Dior maxi dress she wore on Jay Leno.
I would seriously think about just sticking to Dior if I were Charlize's stylist. She is unfailingly brilliant in it. And then maybe mix it up a bit with the alternative designers. But avoid the Stella, I think. What do you think, gang? Much ado about nothing? Is she still drop dead amazing no matter what she wears? Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment