Popular Posts

2011 UNICEF Ball Best Dressed

You know how I feel about anything where international celebrities support Africa. I am massively in favour, of course. It is my absolute best thing. And this particular organisation, UNICEF, provides for educating the kids in Africa and for that I am particularly pleased. Yay. But that doesn't mean that I don't want my celebrities looking searing hot as they attend the annual UNICEF Ball in support of the cause. I want them to look especially good. As this brings even greater focus to this worthy endeavour. So who hit it out the park?
My first prize for awesomeness goes to Kristen Bell. Yes, I am having a moment of joy with the simple white sheath of a dress. And this Dior is no exception. It is stunning. Nicole Richie in Osman didn't look half bad either, I have to say. And Diane Kruger in black frothy Emilio Pucci with the red accents was a solid style showing. Jayma Mays in Kova and T completed the set of monochrome beauty at the event.
But it really is hard to choose any of these ladies as the best looking at the event when it was attended by Ron Swanson. yes, Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation. I die.
PS: Click on the images to make them bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment