Popular Posts

Women in Entertainment Breakfast Best Dressed: Kirsten Dunst, Kate Bosworth and Felicity Jones

I can't believe I only noticed Felicity Jones a couple of weeks ago. And in that time I have posted on her three times. And now look at this utter sublime delight of a dress. That's her on the far right, if you are unsure to whom I am referring. She is a bright, new, young English actress who has the style of a champion. The soft baby blue silk and Peter Pan collar of this Calvin Klein dress makes me want to weep with joy. Seriously.
Felicity joined many Hollywood stars at the annual Women in Entertainment breakfast yesterday. And the other two who looked very beautiful were both wearing British designers - Kirsten Dunst donned a classic Burberry trench dress and Kate Bosworth looked stunning in a Mulberry shift dress. Good old fashioned classic style. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment