Popular Posts

Looks I Loved This Weekend: The Formal Edition

Just because I posted on the looks I loved this weekend - the casual edition - doesn't mean I don't want to also look at the formal looks. I mean, look at this lot. There is Gemma Arterton in Stella McCartney - note the peplum ladies, very flattering. And Taylor Swift and her new bangs in red Oscar de la Renta. Just feast your eyes on Anne Hathaway's dress. It is by Giambattista Valli and paired with Jimmy Choos. Congrats to her on her recent engagement. And then that Elizabeth Olsen. Look, let's be honest, it is not her finest look. And she is not in this group because she has put an awesome frock on. She has a look I loved this weekend because she is the great smiling Olsen. And I love the turquoise shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment