Popular Posts

Rihanna and Brooklyn Dekker in London

Seriously I have no idea what the event was. I could look it up right now for you, but I am a bit tired. So let's just focus on the important stuff. Songstress Rihanna is out and about in London currently - all hopping on the tube to see a concert stuff - and so appeared yesterday, dressed in a slinky, backless Alexander Wang gold number. That was no surprise. The surprise is that I like the length and I like the drape detail. It lends the slink backless vibe some class.
And also in attendance at this event that we haven't bothered to identify was Brooklyn Dekker who is currently promoting a film she is in. For those who don't know her, she is a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl and wife of tennis pro Andy Roddick.
And I generally like her style. She certainly makes this Stella McCartney dress make sense. I have seen it on several people and not cared for it at all. But on Brooklyn, I like it. Amazing.
Also look at this image from last week while she was promoting her film. Wearing that killer Isabel Marant jacket from the new collection. I die. I neeeeed it. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment