Popular Posts

Fashion Pictures of the Day: Kate Moss and Katy Perry

KATY PERRY AND BAPTISTE GIABICONI
First, please look at this lovely picture of Katy Perry with her rumoured new beau, Baptiste Giabiconi. Baptiste is a Karl Lagerfeld model and muse, who was seated next to Katy at the Chanel show last month. Since then they seem to have hit it off and have been seen on many dates, and on Sunday, Baptiste posted this image of the two of them on Twitter. There is much fashion prettiness here to enjoy. On so many levels. So please do enjoy.
KATE MOSS AND JAMIE HINCE
With regards another Kate altogether, I wanted to show you this latest look from model and designer, Kate Moss. Because it is hard for me to like anything about KM, but this look I love. I adore a bootleg corduroy trouser. To my mind, the only permitted bootleg right now. I also think it is sick paired with the cuban heel, worn-in boot. And the embroidered blouse is cool too. And the snakeskin bag. In fact it is an absolutely awesome vibe of radness that needed to be shown. Now go. Find those cord bootlegs.

No comments:

Post a Comment