Popular Posts

Olivia Palermo for Elle Ukraine April 2012


Who knew the Ukraine had their own edition of Elle magazine? Well good for them. And look at what they have on their cover. None other than the delightful and stylish Olivia Palermo.
Shot by Andoni & Arantxa for the April issue Olivia's ladylike beauty and style shines through.
Styled by Natalia Osadchya, the garments include high street favourites from Mango, as well as couture ready to wear by Lanvin and Alaia.
I have absolutely no idea what the story is called or what the interview includes. Seriously. Sorry. But I don't understand the language. If anyone from the Ukraine is able to translate for me I would be absolutely delighted. That would be double the fun.
I know that many of you like Olivia and her style just as much as I do, so I hope you enjoy this shoot and the beautiful pictures. It brought a happiness to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment