Popular Posts

Candice Swanepoel for UK GQ by Terry Richardson

Our very own local supermodel, Candice Swanepoel appears on the cover of the latest UK GQ magazine. The images are shot by my least favourite snapper, Terry Richardson, but it is obvious that Candice feels comfortable with him, judging by the relaxed images. And she should know, right?
The article covers how she grew up in South Africa and got teased a lot at school for being long and very lean and that she just put all her eggs in one basket, modeling, and worked her ass off to succeed. And succeed she has.
I think every person feels that they had a tricky youth. I know that Candice is still super-tight with a number of her school friends, so I am sure it wasn't all bad. So I'm not going to feel too sorry for her. But I am stoked for her success. And wish her many more years of covers and happiness. Yay Candice, with lots of love from home xx
PS: Those are some Prada threads  there.

No comments:

Post a Comment