Popular Posts

Looks I Loved: Off Duty Style

It is all Elizabeth Olsen's fault. She was spotted wearing those AG Adriano Goldshmied bronze velour leggings with her brogues and floppy hat. J'adore. So then I started to see other cool casual outfits that I rather liked. I am always a fan of the Texas Tuxedo on onse Charlize Theron. She knows exactly how to pair the lighter top with the darker bottom for just the right balance. And then there is Beyonce. Those are Stella McCartney floral trousers. Perfectly combined with those yellow heels and a black silk blouse. And dear old preggers Sienna Miller is embracing the bump by dressing it a classic breton striped tee, which is cool, but it is those cuban heeled boots that steal my heart. Plenty of ideas for the winter weekends to come, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment