Popular Posts

Victoria Beckham Covers Jubilee Issue of UK Harpers Bazaar

I often get asked which is my favourite magazine in the world. I always say UK Harpers Bazaar. It just is. And I love it all the more for going the extra mile for the June issue of the magazine - the Jubilee Issue. The traditional headline font has been given a swirl and a tweak to reflect the pizazz of the occasion. Yay. But even better than that, they have crowned a new queen, none other than my fantasy friend Victoria Beckham. Or Queen Victoria as they have dubbed her for the issue. 
The interview inside reveals that Victoria admires Miuccia Prada as the designer above all others. Which is fun since VB is wearing a sexy Prada bathing suit on the cover. Lucky that.
She also reveals that she loves and admires Tilda Swinton just like us and that David himself designed the underwear line for H&M. Good stuff. Oh and there are these beautiful Liz-Taylor-inspired swimsuit images to go along with the story. Yup, I can pretty much guarantee I will be purchasing this issue. No doubt. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment