Popular Posts

Looks I Loved This Week: Leather and Fruit

It's been a few weeks since I have managed to put up a post of the looks that I love. This week it is a smorgasbord of colour and amazing fabrications. Specifically leather, silk and velvet. The holy trinity of luxury fabrics. Yum. Let's begin with the divine Julianne Moore who is dressed in apple green Tom Ford. New collection, obvs, And yellow gold shoes. Next level lovely. And then there is Kate Mara in that Miu Miu leather prom coat and berry dress with collar. I die. And Ginnifer Goodwin in black leather Shoshanna with bold orange accessories. And finally the utterly sublime Michelle Williams in cherry pink Valentino. Seriously. I could cry with loveliness. Have you ever seen such fruity deliciousness in dresses? Which one is your favourite? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment