Popular Posts

Tutorial: Lace and sugarpills


Hola! Today I took my inspiration from Sugarpill's chromalust's package:


I started with primer, and then applying NYX jumbo pencil Milk to whole lid:

Then I applied Sugarpill Afterparty to inner corner, and lightened it with applying Tako over it:

Then I applied Dollypop to outer corner, leaving white are to the middle of the lid:

Then the bit tricky part. I took some lace, pressed it tightly against skin, and patted Bulletproof over it:

Result looked like this:

Since there was boring white areas, I applied Lumi over them (highlight, middle of the lid). I also lined my lower lashline with black pencil:

Next I smudget the lower liner with Bulletproof:

Then some black rhinestones (from eBay), glued to spot wiith lashglue:

Then I lined my upper lashline:

And then applied mascara, and black liner to waterline:

I finished the look with Sugarpill's Spark False Eyelashes:



I did the look only to one eye, I didn't have any blush or anything:

No comments:

Post a Comment