Popular Posts

Tutorial: Colorgasm with Sugarpill



I think I should rename my blog to Sugarpill Your Jangsara :3 But the shadows just are so good and inspiring :D

Start with primer, and light base (NYX Jumbo pencil Milk):


Next apply black shadow to outer corner and crease (Sugarpill Bulletproof):

Then apply purple next to black (Sugarpill Poison Plum):

Then blue next to purple, approx. to the middle of the lid (Sugarpill Afterparty)

Then white to inner corner (Sugarpill Tako):

Then apply Sugarpill Lumi over all the shadows:

The I used Sugarpill Tipsy  above crease:

.. and blended it with Sugarpill Absinthe:

Then I applied white (Sugarpill Tako) tp highlight:

Then I took Sugarpill Starling and applied it to lower lashline, applied some Poison Plum to outer corner over the Starling, and a hint of Lumi  in the lower inner corner:

Next I used black liquid liner to line my upper lashline:

And light blue pencil (Illamasqua Debonair) to line my waterline:

Then I applied mascara:

And finished the look with Sugarpill's Pixie Bomb Falsies:

And the look is done!




PS.
Some of you have already noticed, but I did few live tutorials to YouTube ( with crappy quality). If you're interested to see them, visit my youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/THEJangsara

No comments:

Post a Comment