Popular Posts

Jessica Biel in Victoria Beckham and Valentino

I remain unconvinced by Jessica Biel. And I know a lot of you guys do too. We are just not sure that there is really anything interesting about her. And yet, here she grabs my attention. First of all she wore a stunning white Victoria Beckham dress to promote her new movie New Year's Day. Which, according to reviews, is less than great. And yet most of us will see it anyway. And then attended the premier dressed in the collection of the moment, Valentino. I mean, seriously good choices.
She even looked nice as she headed out from the airport, continuing the promotions. I don't mean the outfit, which is a bit strange, but rather then handbag. And the sunglasses. Excellent accessorising, we'll have to give her that! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment