Popular Posts

Looks I Loved This Weekend: Holiday Special

This holiday special of looks I loved is jam packed with amazing ladies who wore cute things that I noticed this past weekend. Let me take this opportunity to encourage you to click on the picture to see it bigger and closer. You know. If you like. Starting with Gillian Anderson. In red peek-a-boo. She has recently found her style mojo and it is working for me and it is mostly vintage. Like this 70s Ossie Clark. Perfect Christmas time dress. Audrey Tatou is just a pistol. Look at how cute she is in her blue silk with clompy heels and an amazing neck piece. SO WANT IT. And Dame Helen Mirren - the lady I want to be when I grow up - wore this silk satin plum number to the Ein Herz fuer Kinder shindig in Berlin. Seriously? That body rocks. The delightful Kylie Minogue also went black and red for the comedy awards on the weekend. Slashed and asymmetrical, the dress was paired with Jimmy Choo heels of course. Stunning. And then there was Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Doesn't even need to be on a red carpet to look amazing. Just pops on her plum Burberry coat and pairs them with Alaia ankle boots, and what do you know? A-may-zing. My favourite you ask? Well, I am going to have to go for Audrey. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment