Popular Posts

Taylor Swift Style January 2012

I always say to you guys that I think that Taylor Swift has great personal style. I like seeing her un-styled (if you know what I mean), off-duty and in a little something she threw together herself. It gives us insight into her ability to be as creative with an outfit as she is with her music (well, I think so, I don't really know what her music sounds like). Yesterday she was foraging in a vintage market in LA, wearing old-school crochet, which she teamed with that cool leather belt and shoes. And looked somehow perfect. And very true to herself.
Taylor has just returned from London where she wore this delightful ASOS dress and leather jacket to visit Princess Diana's memorial. She also hung out in her skinny jeans and duffle coats (back next winter), brogues and some very interesting boots. So I genuinely want to know, who is with me on this? T-Swizzle for the style win?

No comments:

Post a Comment