Popular Posts

Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2012 is Ice Cream Prettiness

Set in an ice-cream parlour in an undefined time, Marc Jacobs, scalloped femininity and peter pan collars charm us with their sweetness. I mean, I super-love a peter pan collar. Anyone who knows me, knows this. And I am as smitten by sweet as I am by twisted. So this works for me on a level that probably surprises you. I love the lightness, the sugary disposableness of it all. And it says vintage, whilst being totally modern. Brilliant. If you can see it.
The models are Daria Strokous and Kati Nescher and it was shot by Mert + Marcus, of course. And it is a triumph of a campaign. Just the ticket to lift you as you turn a page of a fashion magazine.
Click on the images to make them bigger, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment