Popular Posts

The Art of Elisium Heavan Gala

It was a busy week in Hollywood last week, what with all the Globes affairs. But somehow in amongst it all, the annual Art of Elisium Heaven benefit took place and attracted some very beautifully dressed peeps. Let's take a look at the best of these:
1. Minka Kelly in yellow Oscar de la Renta. I am blown away. I am so desperate for a yellow dress, I can't speak. That's all.
 2. Brittany Snow - I don't know this actress that well, but boy do I want to get to know that dress a bit better. So beautiful and perfectly accessorised. Both these dresses are better than most of the Globes red carpet. Well, I think so.
There was also a plethora of white gowns, as has become standard on a red carpet. I think that I am largely over it, but here are the best of them:
1. Rachel Bilson in Chanel feathered finery. Pretty as a picture.
2. Ali Larter in sleek Valentino looking a million bucks and accessoried almost as well as Brittany above there. Nicely played. This is my fave way to wear white now.
3. Rose McGowen in Temperley London draped sweetly and made-up to match.
And finally there were the ladies in black dresses. Kirsten Dunst was, as ever, ethereal in sheer Valentino, my fave funny lady Rashida Jones in a print explosion looking chic and elegant and bad-ice-girl Michelle Trachtenberg in a froth of Marchesa tulle. They all look lovely, but for me, nothing can beat colour right now. So I am going Minka for the win. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment