Popular Posts

Looks I Loved This Weekend: Non Globes Situations

And the Globes posts are over. Mostly. So let's get on with non-Golden Globe related fashion. From some of our favourites. Like Elizabeth Olsen. Goodness, I adore this creature of smiles. I don't know what she is wearing. But I love it. I am guessing it is a Stella McCartney jacket. I think I have seen her wear it before. But I want the whole look. And the sunshiney smile please. And just look at Ali Larter in that red jumpsuit? Amazing. I think that that bob did wonders for her style frankly. So much more chic. And the divine Solange Knowles in the green lace Dolce & Gabbana. See-through certainly. Sexy without question. Finally Emma Stone can do no wrong as far as I am concerned. A girl with a healthy sense of humour and impeccable style really does make me feel like we could be friends. Loads of people didn't like this look, but I am not one of them. I think it is age, weather and occasion appropriate. The very definition of style. What do you think? Yea or nay on the flesh arms and the see-through lace? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment