Popular Posts

2012 SAG Awards Red Carpet: Best Dressed

It was hard to pick my best of the best on the red carpet at the 2012 SAG Awards. Not one single dress made me gasp out loud. I do hope it is because they are all saving their best for the BAFTAs and the Oscars. But there were three that I found interesting and beautiful enough to make my picks. First there was Michelle Williams in classic red Valentino. with a twist. Asymmetric. Lace. Bold and daring. What a refreshing dose of fashion change that is. Lovely. And then there was Zoe Saldana in Givenchy haute couture. Oh. My. Goodness. I freaking love Givenchy on her. It works. And then there was Emma Stone, who could have got onto the top picks by virtue of her amazing accessories alone - loving the knuckle-duster bag and the charming shoes. But her Alexander McQueen gown aint half bad either. She is just awesomeness. J'dore.
If I am pressed, I will choose Zoe in Givenchy as my favourite favourite. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment