Popular Posts

Charlize Theron in Stella McCartney

Today we are going to have a Charlize Theron day on the blog. I will tell you for why. First because she has been all kinds of stylish of late. Second because she was adorbz at the Golden Globes - there with her mum, being all girls girl with the other lady actresses. And thirdly because she is onse Charlize, and egte South African girl who has definitely made it big. So here we go. Starting with this incredible yellow lace Stella McCartney dress that Charlize wore to the pre-BAFTAs event held in Hollywood late last week. I love the sunshine colour. I love the lace. I love the insets of mesh. I love the peplum and the scalloped edges. And I love what it looks like on Charlize. I score this look a solid 8.5/10. you?

No comments:

Post a Comment