Popular Posts

2012 Golden Globe Red Carpet Best Dressed in Strawberry Shades

Again we have a selection of dresses from the 2012 Golden Globes that are lovely but not jaw dropping. I didn't gasp with delight at any of these, not withstanding their very juicy deliciousness. Natalie Portman went with Lanvin. Note the draped neckline that is very similar to Angelia's Versace. Interesting trend note. Dianna Agron's cut out Giles in blood red definitely made my heart flutter but there were no beats skipped. Reece Witherspoon's Jessica Rabbit style Zac Posen dress, but actually it left me a bit cold. I can see it is good, but I don't feel anything at all. Tina Fey makes me feel a whole lot. And this Oscar de la Renta gown is spectacular. But it all lands up looking a bit lumpy which is such a pity for one of the most brilliant and beautiful ladies.
And then there was Evan Rachel Wood. Almost there in this Gucci fishy number. She certainly looks amazing. And Laura Dern actually very, very nearly made my best dressed in this beaded green Andrew Gn with that little belt. In fact a swoonoed a little bit. And that custom Prada on Zooey Deschanel made the breath come a bit faster. And that slink of a green sequin Lorena Sarbu on Kelly MacDonald was sinply beautiful. But did any of them make my heart sing? Not quite. Did they make yours? Are you also holding out for the very best dressed of them all? Not long to wait now...

No comments:

Post a Comment