Popular Posts

Looks I Loved This Weekend: Golden Globes Edition

There were a whoooole lotta pre-Golden Globes parties that went on. And I only got sight of some of the outfits on the weekend. These are the ones that made my heart sing. Starting with Michelle Williams in Victoria by Victoria Beckham. Seriously. Can you get more adorable?? What a combo. And then there was a very awesome Claire Danes. This is a great silhouette on her. Donna Karan. Stark white (how I like it) with a navy belt and shoe situation. Deep v-neck. Perfection. I love Evan Rachel Wood's style. Particularly when she does the whole sexy-secretary thing. Like here. Hard to pull off. Powerful when you do. And then the utter delight that is Viola Davis. In turquoise. She should wear this colour all the time. She is like a ray of sunshine and it makes me happy beyond belief. Thanks Viola. Although Michelle still takes the win for the VB dress, obvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment