Popular Posts

2012 Golden Globes Red Carpet Best Dressed: The Best of the Best

So all day I have been teasing you with 2012 Golden Globes red carpet looks that have almost made my best dressed list. And now I present you with the ones that did make my heart sing. The ones that made my jaw drop. The ones that made me gasp and point at my screen in excitement. Starting with the very best of the very best:
First place: Dame Helen Mirren. OMG. How stunning? Seriously. How freaking stunning??? Badgley Mischka if you are asking. Damn.
Second place: Emma Stone in Lanvin. Check out that belt buckle. How cool is this chick?
Third place: Tilda Swinton. In the palest blue Haider Ackermann. Looking like a piece of art in human form. This is as good as it gets kids. I am in awe.
Forth place: Jessica Alba in lavender Gucci. As pretty as a picture. Not the most exciting but really, really pretty.
Fifth place: Kate Beckinsale looking as beautiful as I have ever seen the lady. In beaded white, dripping in diamonds, she definitely looked the best of the white dresses.
Do you agree with this choice, this top five, if you will? Let me know.
And if you want to know who didn't make the grade, look out for the worst dressed tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment