Popular Posts

Mia Wasikowska for Miu Miu Spring 2012

I need to declare a few things here. First, I fell in love with a Miu Miu handbag in Barcelona a few months ago. And second, I enjoyed the movie Jane Eyre more than almost every other film last year (except Bridesmaids). And so here we are, with Australian actress Mia Wasikowska who played Jane starring in the new Miu Miu campaign for spring summer. And it exceeds all my expectations


Shot by David Sims, themed around a modern interpretation of Alice in Wonderland, this is a triumph of matching person with mood with style with brand. Unexpected, amusing, whimsical and capturing the zeitgeist, well played Miu Miu. And I am stuill deeply in love with that bag...
So what do you think? Do you love it as much as I do? It may be my favourite new campaign this year. Is it yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment